Great planning requires experienced scheduling.
We get the details down before we start, to avoid all the common pitfalls that can come with a renovation project.
Living in a home that is undergoing any kind of renovation work can be very trying. We have been called in on several occasions to review the work that was commenced by the property-owner. Usually the first thing we hear is, “I didn’t realize there was so much to do and how long it takes.”
What most don’t know is that usually it is a far greater task to renovate a home than it is to build one from the ground up.
Some our residential services include:
- Plan and building permit
- Major interior redesigning and building renovations
- Second floor addition
- Rear and side home extensions
- Residential waterproofing
- Fire restorations, flood restorations and building restorations
- Basement finishing and remodeling
You can view examples of our work at our portfolio section or click here